2020 marks the 100-year anniversary of the first flight between St. Moritz and London. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel celebrates this occasion with a series of flights between the British capital city and St. Moritz over UK half-term holidays.
Scheduled flights between London Stansted Airport (Harrods Aviation private jet terminal) and Engadin Airport:
London – St. Moritz
- Friday, 14 February 2020: STN – SMV, 02:00pm – 04:45pm
- Saturday, 15 February 2020: STN – SMV, 10:00am – 12:45pm
- Sunday, 16 February 2020: STN – SMV, 10:00am – 12:45pm
- Sunday, 23 Februar 2020: STN – SMW, 11:00am – 01:45pm
St. Moritz – London
- Friday, 14 February 2020: SMV– STN, 05:00pm – 05.45pm
- Saturday, 15 February 2020: SMV– STN, 05:30pm – 06.15pm
- Saturday, 22 February 2020: SMV – STN, 04:00pm – 04:45pm
- Sunday, 23 February 2020: SMV – STN, 04:00pm – 04:45pm
Ticket price per person:
CHF 890 one-way or CHF 1’600 return, taxes included
Flights operated by commercial and professional air carrier with a 28- or 30-seater Dornier 328 jet, parking at London Stansted Airport (Harrods Aviation private jet terminal) for the duration of the trip, transportation between Engadin Airport and Hotel in the Upper Engadin valley, on-board snack and drinks by Jason Atherton and Badrutt’s Palace, 25 kg checked luggage, 10kg hand luggage and complimentary check-in of ski equipment.
Enjoy easy check-in procedure, personalized on-board service and catering by British celebrity Chef Jason Atherton and Badrutt’s Palace Hotel. Flights will operate as carbon neutral, meaning emissions will be offset by investing in a range of global carbon reduction projects.
We ask you keep updated our newsletter for getting more detailed information about Badrutts Palace on Kenleaks Magazine. Tap the featured image and watch video of The Head Sommelier of Badrutt’s Palace revives an old tradition – ageing wine in our own wine cellar. Follow him on his journey through the wine fields and into our wine cellar.
For information or reservations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 81 837 1100
Source: Official website of Badrutts Palace