PR-Bild Award 2021! news aktuell
Starting shot for the PR-Bild-Award 2021: news aktuell is looking for the best PR photos of the past twelve months from Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Companies, organizations and PR agencies can apply now at www.pr-bild-award.ch . The dpa subsidiary is awarding the renowned industry award for the 16th time. The submission phase ends on June 11th. Check the news PR-Bild Award 2021! news aktuell and more on Switzerland based Luxury Lifestyle Magazine- Kenleaks Magazine & Store.
“Whether on social media, media and news sites, on TV or in other formats: We are exposed to hundreds of pictures every day. It is becoming increasingly difficult for companies and organizations to get attention for their messages. But an excellent picture creates it to touch us and to be stuck in the memory: Be it because it tells an exciting story, makes us think or dream, “says Eljub Ramic, Managing Director of news aktuell (Schweiz) AG. “And it is precisely these images that we are looking for at the PR-Bild-Award. With our award, we want to make outstanding PR photography accessible to a broader public and give our creative colleagues a worthy stage.”
Companies, organizations and communication agencies can apply until June 11 at w www.pr-bild-award.ch . Participants can submit any number of pictures in any number of categories. Important requirements: The photos must have been produced and used for media work and PR in Switzerland, Germany or Austria in the last twelve months. If communication agencies or photographers want to apply with pictures of their customers, permission to submit pictures must have been clarified with the respective customer in advance. Participation is free.
The winners are determined in a two-stage selection process: At the end of the application period, a jury of media and communication experts will evaluate which images make it onto the shortlist. The specialist public then votes on the favorites. On October 28th, news aktuell will announce the winning pictures from the individual categories as well as the PR picture of the year for Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
– NGO photo
– Social media photo
– Stories & Campaigns
– To travel
– Matthias Ackeret, editor-in-chief “personally”
– Mirjam Berle, jury chairman PR-Bild Award 2021 and director “Public & Fans” of the German Football Association (DFB)
– Henning Dorstewitz, Director Communications DACH & CEE Netflix
– Boris Entrup, hair & make-up artist
– Marie-Theres Fischer, Deputy Head of Image Editor APA
– Naïs Désirée Graswald, newsroom manager at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure; Consultant for (political) communication & strategy, newsroom conception and social media; Top # 30u30 by PR-Report
– Silva Imken, Director Marketing & Communications ananné AG Swiss Mountain Organics
– Hans-Peter Junker, editor-in-chief VIEW & deputy. Editor-in-chief of GALA
– Gudrun Kreutner, member of the executive board and head of corporate communications at Wort & Bild Verlag
– Klaus Küpper, member of the management team at Jeschenko MedienAgentur Köln
– Susanne Marell, CEO Hill + Knowlton Strategies (H + K)
– Johannes Müller, Vice President Corporate Communications at BSH Hausgeräte GmbH and freelance photographer with a focus on war and crisis areas
– Valentin Oswald, Communications Lead at Jodel; Top # 30u30 by PR-Report
– Eljub Ramic, Managing Director of news aktuell (Schweiz) AG
– Susan Saß, Head of Press and Public Relations as well as Studies & Publications, Bundesverband E-Commerce und Versandhandel eV
– Monika Schaller, Head of Corporate Communications, Sustainability and Brand Deutsche Post DHL Group
– Rüdiger Scharf, Head of Public Relations / Press Spokesman DAK Health
– Frank Stadthoewer, Managing Director news aktuell
– Volker Thoms, editor-in-chief magazine press spokesman
– Jana Tilz, Director of Communications at FREE NOW
news aktuell (Schweiz) AG was founded in 2000 by the national news agency KEYSTONE-SDA as a joint venture with the German press agency dpa and is now fully part of the dpa group. news aktuell provides companies and organizations with effective access to the media and the public. Using the smart tools ots and renteria, PR content is sent to all media formats such as classic print titles, online portals or social networks. The distribution network ots creates reach and relevance for multimedia PR content. The PR software renteria offers quality contacts for personal addressing of journalists.